- We take organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect your personal data.
- On our website(s) where your personal data is provided, we use a secure connection.
- We take technical and organisational measures to prevent the loss of data or unlawful processing thereof (such as attacks). We therefore guarantee an appropriate level of security, which is checked frequently.
- All systems in which (sensitive) personal data are processed are equipped with anti-virus software and the latest security-related patches of all other important software, as issued by the suppliers of this software.
- Your personal data may be stored and processed in any country in which we are established or where we cooperate with service providers.
- We will not retain your personal data longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. This means that we will not collect your personal data for longer than the purpose for which it has actually been collected. If legally required, we will use a longer retention period.
What rights do you have?
You have the right to ask us for access to your personal data. You can also request us to improve, add to, delete or block your personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. Finally, you can request the transfer of your personal data to the extent that this right to transfer data is permitted by applicable law.
Have any questions or would you like to make an appointment?
Light up your career
We currently have 15 job openings!
Do you want to work at the most fun and ambitious company in Europe? At WWL, over 200 enthusiastic colleagues are working continuously on pushing the bar of customer satisfaction to the next level. Do you also want to make an impact and have an influence on the strong growth within this company? Don't wait any longer and join us!View all job openings